Considered to be one of the great Italian technologists of the 20th century, Vittorio de Nora was a pioneer in the materials processing field. As a way to build on his everlasting impact on the electrochemical industry, The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) Foundation has established the Vittorio de Nora Prize for Environmental Improvements in Metallurgical Industries through an endowment from the family of de Nora.
- NJIT licensee invents industrial process for grinding cement and other cementitious materialsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 14:36:12 EDT
- Greener process for key ingredient for everything from paint to diapersWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:10:42 EST
- New American Chemical Society Prized Science video focuses on shrinking the computer chipMon, 22 Nov 2010, 15:04:41 EST
- New beryllium reference material for occupational safety monitoringTue, 22 Sep 2009, 18:35:54 EDT
- A need for improved efficiency in nanomanufacturingTue, 28 Oct 2008, 14:29:12 EDT