The University of North Dakota Research Foundation, a research and development partner of the University, invites the public to an open house and tours of its new $16-million-plus, 50,000-square-foot "REAC 1" building, which houses the Center of Excellence in Life Sciences and Advanced Technologies, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 16, at the REAC 1 building, 4201 James Ray Drive, on the western edge of the UND campus.
- University has grand designs to build a house of strawMon, 27 Jul 2009, 11:44:23 EDT
- New designs for smarter buildingsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 9:08:06 EDT
- Straw bale house survives violent shaking at earthquake labSun, 5 Apr 2009, 1:34:40 EDT
- 'Green' concrete developed at Louisiana Tech University on display at Detroit Science CenterTue, 28 Sep 2010, 11:23:31 EDT
- Research lays foundation for building on the moon -- or anywhere elseWed, 29 Sep 2010, 9:52:46 EDT