Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 09:43 in Mathematics & Economics
Research!America's Paul G. Rogers Society honored Cyril Enwonwu, a nutrition and health professor with the University of Maryland, Baltimore's Dental School as one of its 25 national advocates for global health research.
- Global health leaders advocate for expanding cancer care in developing countriesMon, 16 Aug 2010, 4:42:39 EDT
- Scholars define global health, call for partnerships between developed and developing countriesFri, 5 Jun 2009, 15:21:38 EDT
- Health professionals need to take action on water and sanitation issuesTue, 16 Nov 2010, 7:03:06 EST
- Integrating private insurance with public health would improve US health care -- studyWed, 27 Jan 2010, 13:11:19 EST
- Global health organizations are doing too little to support health system strengtheningTue, 28 Apr 2009, 6:44:20 EDT