A new report from National Wildlife Federation offers the latest scientific research on global warming and water supplies, competition for resources, demographic factors, and how to better prepare for managing the region's water availability challenges.
- New report: Greatest value of forests is sustainable water supplyMon, 14 Jul 2008, 22:49:20 EDT
- Wind, water and sun beat biofuels, nuclear and coal for clean energy, Stanford researcher saysWed, 10 Dec 2008, 16:50:11 EST
- Ocean geoengineering scheme no easy fix for global warmingThu, 18 Feb 2010, 10:23:08 EST
- Private drinking water supplies pose challenges to public healthMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:51:56 EDT
- Coral records show ocean thermocline rise with global warmingTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:36:20 EDT