Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 11:15 in Health & Medicine
A nontoxic nanoparticle developed by researchers at Penn State University is proving to be an all-around effective delivery system for both therapeutic drugs and the fluorescent dyes that can track their delivery.
- Nontoxic nanoparticle can deliver and track drugsTue, 18 Nov 2008, 16:08:47 EST
- UGA researchers boost efficacy of drugs by using nanoparticles to target 'powerhouse of cells'Wed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:07:23 EDT
- UNC study shows potential to revive abandoned cancer drug by nanoparticle drug deliveryWed, 2 May 2012, 15:35:30 EDT
- Researchers use nanoparticles to shrink tumors in miceFri, 9 Jul 2010, 10:29:52 EDT
- Researchers develop drug delivery system using nanoparticles triggered by electromagnetic fieldThu, 8 Jul 2010, 16:24:53 EDT