Monday, October 6, 2008 - 19:21 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Cassini spacecraft is scheduled to fly within 16 miles of Saturn's moon Enceladus on Oct. 9 and measure molecules in its space environment that could give insight into the history of the solar system.
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Cassini finds a video gamers' paradise at SaturnMon, 26 Nov 2012, 17:03:41 EST
- Saturn's icy moon may keep oceans liquid with wobbleThu, 7 Oct 2010, 16:34:27 EDT