Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 13:28 in Psychology & Sociology
In studying a rare genetic disorder called tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), researchers at Children's Hospital Boston have uncovered a possible cause of some neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Rare genetic disorder gives clues to autism, epilepsy, mental retardationTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:09:15 EDT
- Drug reverses mental retardation caused by genetic disorderSun, 22 Jun 2008, 13:35:38 EDT
- A better genetic test for autismMon, 15 Mar 2010, 1:17:17 EDT
- Unraveling the complex genetics of autismWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:40:44 EDT
- Researchers study facial structures, brain abnormalities to reveal formula for detection of autismMon, 18 Aug 2008, 17:14:54 EDT