The NIGMS has awarded more than $15 million to the University of Chicago to support The Chicago Center for Systems Biology--to study how networks of genes work together to enable cells and organisms to respond to change. The Chicago Biomedical Consortium, with support from The Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust, will provide an additional $3 million.
- Boaters' risk of illness on Chicago River similar to other waterwaysWed, 26 Oct 2011, 18:35:30 EDT
- Free clinics fill gaps in health safety net, survey findsMon, 14 Jun 2010, 16:35:09 EDT
- Public support grows for spending on mass transit and infrastructureTue, 10 Feb 2009, 7:43:39 EST
- UI researchers find potentially toxic substance present in Chicago airMon, 29 Sep 2008, 10:36:30 EDT
- Parallel brainstem circuit discovery suggests new path in Parkinson's researchWed, 19 May 2010, 13:19:14 EDT