Friday, September 5, 2008 - 14:21 in Earth & Climate
From air quality to wildlife scat, the Summer 2008 Virginia Tech Research magazine provides articles about environmental research.
- Advances in cancer detection research by Virginia Tech engineer featured in British magazineThu, 28 Jan 2010, 16:52:49 EST
- A new spin on drug deliveryFri, 9 Jul 2010, 10:56:46 EDT
- Breakthrough in hydrogen fuel production could revolutionize alternative energy marketThu, 4 Apr 2013, 0:01:42 EDT
- Virginia Tech engineers identify conditions that initiate erosionFri, 31 Oct 2008, 19:30:08 EDT
- Student research team sequences genome of bacterium discovered in Virginia Tech gardenWed, 21 Apr 2010, 15:43:02 EDT