You probably won't be able to drive down the highway in your own non-polluting vehicle that runs on hydrogen power any time soon. And don't start making plans to power your whole house with expensive hydrogen-based technology in the coming years. But, some day in the not-too-distant future, you might own a cell phone equipped with a hydrogen-powered fuel cell instead of a battery.
- High-pressure compound could be key to hydrogen-powered vehiclesMon, 11 May 2009, 9:22:41 EDT
- Hydrogen tank lighter than batteryTue, 4 Nov 2008, 10:29:12 EST
- The drive toward hydrogen vehicles just got shorterMon, 21 Mar 2011, 9:33:31 EDT
- New storage system design brings hydrogen cars closer to realityThu, 2 Apr 2009, 14:16:38 EDT
- New fuel cell keeps going after the hydrogen runs outFri, 29 Jun 2012, 18:01:45 EDT