Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 13:35 in Physics & Chemistry
A new manufacturing approach holds the potential to overcome the technological limitations currently facing the microelectronics and data-storage industries, paving the way to smaller electronic devices and higher-capacity hard drives.
- Self-assembling polymer arrays improve data storage potentialThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:36:09 EDT
- New method of self-assembling nanoscale elements could transform data storage industryThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:50:07 EST
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology: Self-assembling electronic nano-components Mon, 20 Jun 2011, 10:32:41 EDT
- New magnetic tuning method enhances data storageTue, 9 Feb 2010, 9:44:04 EST
- Thanks for the memory: More room for data in 'phase-change' materialThu, 3 May 2012, 16:14:13 EDT