Living a greener life by conserving and using alternative energy sources will be the focus of the first-ever Earth, Wind and Sun conference July 23-24 sponsored by Sandia National Laboratories' Environmental Planning Department and Energy Management Team. Media are welcome.
- Offshore use of vertical-axis wind turbines gets closer lookMon, 30 Jul 2012, 23:21:45 EDT
- Sandia Labs benchmark helps wind industry measure successThu, 4 Oct 2012, 20:04:06 EDT
- 'Smart turbine blades' to improve wind powerFri, 1 May 2009, 14:38:01 EDT
- Environmental scientists estimate that China could meet its entire future energy needs by wind aloneThu, 10 Sep 2009, 14:30:14 EDT
- Sandia chemists find new material to remove radioactive gas from spent nuclear fuelTue, 24 Jan 2012, 15:33:57 EST