Friday, June 20, 2008 - 04:35 in Biology & Nature
Farmers in Bangladesh battling outbreaks of leaf blight and insect pests are now getting expert help from Southeast Asia's first plant disease identification clinic, established by an American plant pathologist with funding from the U.S.D.A.
- New research indicates plants can grow quickly or ward off hungry insects, but not bothThu, 25 Mar 2010, 15:20:26 EDT
- Plants use circadian rhythms to prepare for battle with insectsMon, 13 Feb 2012, 21:34:34 EST
- Scientists map attack tactics of plant pathogensFri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:35:47 EDT
- In Wisconsin, 75 percent of economic benefit of Bt corn goes to farmers who don't plant itThu, 7 Oct 2010, 14:35:12 EDT
- Virus pulls bait and switch on insect vectorsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 17:52:12 EST