Researchers have received a $1 million grant from the U. S. Department of Defense to boost the safety and performance of fuel used in thousands of satellites, rockets, missiles and space vehicles. The research that will be applied quickly by NASA and the DoD.
- Researchers cooking up new gelled rocket fuelsWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:45:19 EST
- Discovery of new molecule can lead to more efficient rocket fuelWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:14 EST
- Novel nanowires boost fuel cell efficiencyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:23 EDT
- SRI to present hydrogen fuel safety research results at 2009 International ConferenceFri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:16:01 EDT
- Developing 'green' tires that boost mileage and cut carbon dioxide emissionsWed, 18 Nov 2009, 16:30:28 EST