Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 15:28 in Mathematics & Economics
Marine scientists from around the world will be homing in on Halifax, Nova Scotia next week when they converge on Dalhousie University for the First Annual Ocean Tracking Network Conference June 4 to June 6.
- Researchers discover migration patterns of marine predatorsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:37:54 EDT
- Tracking marine animal travelTue, 31 Aug 2010, 17:29:46 EDT
- Policy transparency key to saving world's fisheriesMon, 22 Jun 2009, 20:22:22 EDT
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory March 2011Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:44:00 EST
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory March 2011Mon, 7 Mar 2011, 16:03:47 EST