Argonne National Laboratory has signed a memorandum of understanding with Savannah River National Laboratory (to collaborate on nuclear energy and environmental management research projects in support of critical U.S. Energy Department needs and other important national priorities. The agreement will bring together the strengths of the two National Laboratories, including SRNL's applied science and engineering expertise and their nuclear facilities for the safe handling and study of highly radioactive materials.
- SRNL's microbes useful for for environmental cleanup and oil recoveryThu, 16 Oct 2008, 9:49:58 EDT
- Advancing the nuclear enterprise through better computingTue, 18 May 2010, 16:21:49 EDT
- Using supercomputers to explore nuclear energyFri, 22 Jan 2010, 15:51:18 EST
- SRNL assesses bamboo cropTue, 12 Jan 2010, 16:15:21 EST
- Sandia chemists find new material to remove radioactive gas from spent nuclear fuelTue, 24 Jan 2012, 15:33:57 EST