Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:35 in Physics & Chemistry
Failure Analysis of Heat Treated Steel Components, a new reference including many examples of heat treatment failures with a special focus on the demands of tool steels and aerospace materials, has been published by the ASM Heat Treating Society.
- A new way to make lighter, stronger steel -- in a flashThu, 9 Jun 2011, 21:34:55 EDT
- Engineers test effects of fire on steel structuresTue, 16 Nov 2010, 12:35:53 EST
- New statement outlines essentials of heart failure clinicsThu, 11 Dec 2008, 11:57:47 EST
- Researchers find a stable way to store the sun's heatMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:21:16 EDT
- Heat therapy could be new treatment for parasitic skin diseaseThu, 10 Feb 2011, 20:02:08 EST