Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 11:01 in Health & Medicine
Controversial bioethicist quits stem-cell companyNature News , 01032012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10151Glenn McGee resigns from CellTex Therapeutics after three months in the post.
- Bioethicists lead call for public debates on future uses of stem cellsThu, 2 Jul 2009, 12:44:50 EDT
- Induced neural stem cells: Not quite ready for prime timeMon, 15 Feb 2010, 15:40:18 EST
- Of mice and men: Stem cells and ethical uncertaintiesThu, 29 Oct 2009, 18:23:50 EDT
- Scientists warn against stifling effect of widespread patenting in stem cell fieldThu, 17 Feb 2011, 13:13:52 EST
- Controversial cancer stem cells offer new direction for treatmentThu, 25 Jun 2009, 14:29:13 EDT