Friday, February 17, 2012 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
Avian flu controversy comes to roost at WHONature News , 17022012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10055International meeting seeks to chart a way forward for mutant flu research.
- Sucker-footed bats don't use suction after allMon, 14 Dec 2009, 12:39:30 EST
- Pigs in southern China infected with avian fluWed, 19 Dec 2012, 18:33:52 EST
- After epic debate, avian flu research sees light of dayWed, 2 May 2012, 18:52:41 EDT
- 100-year-old specimens at California museum help determine when avian pox hit GalapagosThu, 13 Jan 2011, 17:35:40 EST
- New research findings can improve avian flu surveillance programsTue, 12 Jan 2010, 13:26:15 EST