Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 08:42 in Astronomy & Space
The mixture of moondust and carbon nanotubes could be used to make giant telescopes to more easily detect signs of life from distant Earthlike planets.
- NASA scientists pioneer method for making giant lunar telescopesWed, 4 Jun 2008, 14:35:45 EDT
- Most earthlike exoplanet started out as a gas giantWed, 6 Jan 2010, 18:10:56 EST
- Scientists find moon whiskersThu, 1 Jul 2010, 14:32:51 EDT
- Man in the moon looking younger Wed, 17 Aug 2011, 14:34:47 EDT
- Carbon nanotubes form ultrasensitive biosensor to detect proteinsSun, 27 Jun 2010, 13:29:31 EDT