Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 12:02 in Mathematics & Economics
For the second straight year, Santa Monica High School beat longtime rival Arcadia High School to retain its title of Regional Ocean Sciences Bowl champions.
- 2013 Ocean Health Index shows food provision remains an area of great concernTue, 15 Oct 2013, 15:04:40 EDT
- Ocean acidification may contribute to global shellfish declineMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:55 EDT
- Structure more effective in high school science classes, study revealsThu, 26 Mar 2009, 12:15:35 EDT
- Study finds that students benefit from depth, rather than breadth, in high school science coursesThu, 5 Mar 2009, 13:18:20 EST
- Study prompts new mandate for N.C. high schoolsMon, 9 Mar 2009, 11:22:42 EDT