Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA has obtained the highest resolution terrain mapping to date of the moon's rugged south polar region, with a resolution to 20 meters (66 feet) per pixel.
- NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter brings 'earthrise' to everyoneSat, 21 Apr 2012, 15:32:05 EDT
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT
- Phobos flyby imagesMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:42:41 EDT
- New NASA temperature maps provide 'whole new way of seeing the moon'Thu, 17 Sep 2009, 17:31:57 EDT
- Scientists achieve highest-resolution MRI of a magnetWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:37:32 EDT