PASADENA, Calif.- The potential of carbon nanotubes to diagnose and treat brain tumors is being explored through a partnership between NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., and City of Hope, a leading cancer research and treatment center in Duarte, Calif.
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Nanotube therapy takes aim at breast cancer stem cellsThu, 9 Feb 2012, 15:37:20 EST
- Slipping through cell walls, nanotubes deliver high-potency punch to cancer tumors in miceThu, 14 Aug 2008, 17:14:42 EDT
- Researchers effectively treat tumors with use of nanotubesMon, 3 Aug 2009, 11:22:24 EDT
- Protein link may be key to new treatment for aggressive brain tumorTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:41 EST