Friday, June 28, 2013 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Archaeologists may have discovered evidence of a dire famine that gripped Jerusalem during a Roman siege nearly 2,000 years ago.
- Hebrew U. archaeological excavations uncover Roman temple in Zippori (Sepphoris)Mon, 11 Aug 2008, 10:21:39 EDT
- Oldest written document ever found in Jerusalem discovered by Hebrew UniversityMon, 12 Jul 2010, 10:23:28 EDT
- Hebrew University archaeologist discovers Jerusalem city wall from tenth century B.C.E.Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 10:27:34 EST
- Archaeologists unearth carved head of Roman god in ancient rubbish dumpThu, 4 Jul 2013, 14:24:37 EDT
- Figurines of Aphrodite from the era of the Roman Empire discovered in HipposMon, 14 Sep 2009, 10:21:28 EDT