Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Evidence of ancient smuggling activity has emerged from a Roman shipwreck, according to Italian archaeologists who have investigated the vessel's cargo.
- Archaeologists uncover evidence of large ancient shipyard near RomeThu, 22 Sep 2011, 11:38:00 EDT
- Archaeologists unearth carved head of Roman god in ancient rubbish dumpThu, 4 Jul 2013, 14:24:37 EDT
- The world's most sensitive plasmon resonance sensor inspired by ancient Roman cupThu, 14 Feb 2013, 12:07:54 EST
- URI, IAA archaeologists discover shipwrecks, ancient harbor on coast of IsraelWed, 28 Nov 2012, 17:04:31 EST
- Speed limits on cargo ships could reduce their pollutants by more than halfWed, 24 Oct 2012, 13:42:36 EDT