Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
An ancient beast related to today's Arctic-loving beluga whales and narwhals seemed to prefer toasty, tropical waters.
- Gray whales likely survived the Ice Ages by changing their dietsWed, 6 Jul 2011, 23:35:28 EDT
- Marine lab research tracks pollutants in dolphins and beluga whalesWed, 11 May 2011, 13:00:12 EDT
- Whale population size, dynamics determined based on ancient DNAWed, 9 May 2012, 22:32:11 EDT
- Ancient DNA sheds light on Arctic whale mysteriesFri, 19 Oct 2012, 13:37:44 EDT
- Tropical plankton invade Arctic watersTue, 24 Jul 2012, 18:34:19 EDT