Monday, February 2, 2009 - 11:42 in Health & Medicine
Orphaned infant chimpanzees that received attentive, nurturing care from human surrogate mothers were found to be more intellectually advanced than the average human baby when both groups were compared at the age of nine months.
- Like humans, chimps are born with immature forebrainsThu, 11 Aug 2011, 13:32:56 EDT
- From mice to humans, comfort is being carried by momThu, 18 Apr 2013, 17:53:14 EDT
- Human brains outpace chimp brains in the wombMon, 24 Sep 2012, 17:34:11 EDT
- DNA chunks, chimps and humansWed, 5 Nov 2008, 21:16:30 EST
- Here's looking at you!Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:08:46 EDT