Monday, August 20, 2012 - 15:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The skull suggests humans once migrated into Asia.
- Lao skull earliest example of modern human fossil in Southeast AsiaMon, 20 Aug 2012, 16:04:12 EDT
- Genome of extinct Siberian cave-dweller linked to modern-day humansWed, 22 Dec 2010, 16:01:46 EST
- New research forces U-turn in population migration theoryFri, 23 May 2008, 12:22:00 EDT
- Fossil finger bone yields genome of a previously unknown human relativeWed, 22 Dec 2010, 13:41:32 EST
- Ancient turtle migrated from Asia to America over a tropical ArcticSun, 1 Feb 2009, 4:24:06 EST