Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 11:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Women used to sell beer, movie tickets and perfume aren't seen as people, new research suggests.
- People see sexy pictures of women as objects, not peopleTue, 15 May 2012, 14:31:20 EDT
- Bikini-clad women make men impatientFri, 30 May 2008, 13:22:04 EDT
- Does sex sell? New study shows how to make women respond to sexy adsMon, 23 Feb 2009, 16:42:59 EST
- US fails to meet key women's health goalsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 10:32:50 EST
- When she says, 'It's not you, it's me,' it really might be you, UCLA study suggestsFri, 26 Oct 2012, 14:36:24 EDT