Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 00:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Who’s at fault if there’s an accident? And can people now text and drive?
- Tabletop fault model reveals why some quakes result in faster shakingWed, 31 Oct 2012, 19:04:24 EDT
- Hyper-texting and hyper-networking pose new health risks for teensTue, 9 Nov 2010, 11:04:51 EST
- Purdue-led research team finds Haiti quake caused by unknown faultMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:21:20 EDT
- Fault weaknesses, the center cannot hold for some geologic faultsWed, 16 Dec 2009, 15:02:55 EST
- Research study reveals profile for female drunk-driversWed, 25 May 2011, 17:37:35 EDT