Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 12:31 in Astronomy & Space
Three planets whip around a star in less than two days, with the closest planet taking less than half a day.
- Richest planetary system discoveredTue, 24 Aug 2010, 9:08:29 EDT
- Planetary family portrait reveals another exoplanetWed, 8 Dec 2010, 14:37:39 EST
- Exoplanets clue to sun's curious chemistryWed, 11 Nov 2009, 13:38:41 EST
- Six small planets orbiting a sun-like star amaze astronomersWed, 2 Feb 2011, 13:39:33 EST
- Caltech astronomer finds planets in unusually intimate dance around dying starWed, 28 Jul 2010, 13:09:13 EDT