Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 14:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Young adults are more likely to have unprotected sex if they have a low understanding of contraception, a new study says.
- Oral contraceptives impair muscle gains in young womenFri, 17 Apr 2009, 10:25:18 EDT
- Unprotected sex more likely in serious gay relationshipsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 16:36:34 EDT
- Teens and young adults with cancer face unique challenges and require targeted careMon, 14 Mar 2011, 16:01:47 EDT
- What, me worry? Young adults get self-esteem boost from debtMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:54 EDT
- Aerobically unfit young adults on road to diabetes in middle ageThu, 18 Jun 2009, 11:27:04 EDT