Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new study warns that the nation's Earth science capabilities are beginning a rapid decline.
- Report warns of rapid decline in US Earth observation capabilities; next-generation missions hindered by budget shortfalls, launch failuresWed, 2 May 2012, 17:33:31 EDT
- The Blue Planet's new water budgetMon, 5 Mar 2012, 17:34:40 EST
- Science investments in Obama's 2012 budget request endorsed by Earth and space scientistsTue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:37 EST
- CO2 emissions continue significant climbTue, 24 Nov 2009, 16:39:19 EST
- Organizing an Earth Systems Science AgencyThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:46 EDT