Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
Regular jogging increases life expectancy 6.2 years for men and 5.6 years for women, according to data from the ongoing Copenhagen City Heart study.
- Regular jogging shows dramatic increase in life expectancyThu, 3 May 2012, 14:05:38 EDT
- Life is shorter for men, but sexually active life expectancy is longerTue, 9 Mar 2010, 19:26:01 EST
- Increased life expectancy discourages religious participationSun, 10 Apr 2011, 20:31:51 EDT
- Study reveals 15-year increase in life expectancy for people with HIV in UKWed, 12 Oct 2011, 5:34:22 EDT
- Contrary to earlier findings, excess body fat in elderly decreases life expectancyThu, 11 Aug 2011, 21:34:28 EDT