Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
The new muscles could be used to create Predator-style smart clothing that disappears into the background.
- Squid and zebrafish cells inspire camouflaging smart materialsWed, 2 May 2012, 10:34:11 EDT
- Controlled crumpling of graphene forms artificial muscleWed, 23 Jan 2013, 17:35:54 EST
- Wax-filled nanotech yarn behaves like powerful, super-strong muscleThu, 15 Nov 2012, 21:05:57 EST
- A fountain of youth in your musclesWed, 1 Dec 2010, 11:05:36 EST
- How can a colorblind animal change its colors to blend into the background? Mon, 16 May 2011, 19:35:22 EDT