Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 11:01 in Biology & Nature
The blood leeches suck could help biologists track rare species.
- Leeches are DNA bloodhounds in the jungleMon, 23 Apr 2012, 17:27:25 EDT
- CU-Boulder team identifies DNA "barcodes to help track illegal trading of wildlife productsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 12:22:32 EDT
- RXplore: New Regenstrief tool lets docs instantly track down drug reactionsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 12:16:07 EDT
- The new T. rex: A leech with an affinity for nosesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 17:41:26 EDT
- Bugging out: NC State researchers help track wayward pests through mappingTue, 4 May 2010, 11:46:47 EDT