Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 17:30 in Biology & Nature
Physicians could get quick DNA analysis done online by the world's largest genomics lab within hours to treat patients based on genetics.
- Large-scale genomic analysis of prostate cancer unveiledFri, 25 Jun 2010, 12:32:28 EDT
- BGI contributes whole genome sequencing and bioinformatics expertise to potato genome researchMon, 11 Jul 2011, 9:34:54 EDT
- Genetic analysis helps dissect molecular basis of cardiovascular diseaseFri, 20 Nov 2009, 13:14:50 EST
- Doctors don't 'get' their patientsMon, 26 Jul 2010, 9:22:34 EDT
- TGen analysis identifies biomarkers for diabetic kidney failureWed, 16 Dec 2009, 13:18:17 EST