Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 15:32 in Biology & Nature
Creator of "Body Worlds" casts his penetrating eyes at animal corpses.
- Horse whisperers, lion tamers not needed: Scientists find genetic regions that soothe savage beastsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 14:29:35 EDT
- Possible discovery of earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:22:36 EDT
- Discovery of possible earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:43:41 EDT
- Poultry research leads to breakthrough in genetic studies of animal domesticationWed, 21 Apr 2010, 12:37:03 EDT
- New studies reveal connections between animals' microbial communities and behaviorThu, 11 Oct 2012, 17:08:13 EDT