Friday, March 30, 2012 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
Chilly lab mice may explain why many drugs that work on them don't work in humans.
- Making mice comfy leads to better science, Stanford researcher saysSat, 31 Mar 2012, 23:01:28 EDT
- Diabetes drug kills cancer stem cells in combination treatment in miceMon, 14 Sep 2009, 11:50:22 EDT
- Depressed mice could aid research on drug-resistant depression in humansTue, 29 Jun 2010, 15:07:40 EDT
- Engineering autism: Mice with extra chromosome region show many autistic signsThu, 25 Jun 2009, 12:58:25 EDT
- Mechanism for postpartum depression found in miceWed, 30 Jul 2008, 23:22:37 EDT