Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 16:30 in Biology & Nature
Bushy "Teddy Bear" sunflowers featured in Van Gogh's paintings are a genetic mutant, and other varieties might have a genetic basis as well.
- UGA scientists reveal genetic mutation depicted in van Gogh's sunflower paintingsThu, 29 Mar 2012, 23:31:45 EDT
- Mutant testis cells behind genetic disorder have survival advantageMon, 14 Jul 2008, 17:42:30 EDT
- Penn engineers convert a natural plant protein into drug-delivery vehiclesTue, 3 Jul 2012, 16:36:13 EDT
- 200,000 rice mutants available worldwide for scientific investigationWed, 4 Mar 2009, 16:11:48 EST
- Chemopreventive isothiocyanates selectively depletes mutant p53 in tumor cellsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 16:23:04 EDT