Monday, March 19, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists may have figured out how "shock therapy" works to treat depression.
- Brief psychological therapy is effective in primary careThu, 24 Jun 2010, 20:32:32 EDT
- Intensive insulin therapy for septic shock patients does not show survival benefitTue, 26 Jan 2010, 18:10:55 EST
- Replicating Milgram: Researcher finds most will administer shocks when prodded by 'authority figure'Fri, 19 Dec 2008, 0:56:32 EST
- Targeting helpers of heat shock proteins could help treat cancer, cardiovascular diseaseMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:58:02 EDT
- Instead of defibrillator's painful jolt, there may be a gentler way to prevent sudden deathWed, 28 Sep 2011, 16:40:17 EDT