Monday, March 19, 2012 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Satellite data can be used to spot mounds left by human settlements in ancient Mesopotamia.
- Better mapping of human settlements to support crisis management operationsSun, 20 Feb 2011, 9:03:42 EST
- Ancient beachcombers may have travelled slowlyFri, 9 May 2008, 10:14:29 EDT
- New evidence from earliest known human settlement in the AmericasThu, 8 May 2008, 14:22:26 EDT
- Ancient trash heaps gave rise to Everglades tree islandsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:34:19 EDT
- Archaeologist uses satellite imagery to explore ancient MexicoTue, 13 May 2008, 12:28:52 EDT