Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
Women who had higher levels of the metal cadmium in their diets were more likely to develop breast cancer, a new study suggests.
- Dietary cadmium may be linked with breast cancer riskThu, 15 Mar 2012, 12:38:21 EDT
- DCIS patients who get invasive breast cancer have higher mortalityFri, 11 Mar 2011, 16:54:08 EST
- Breast density associated with increased risk of cancer recurrenceMon, 9 Nov 2009, 5:15:06 EST
- Breast density tied to specific types of breast cancerWed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:41:18 EDT
- Women with breast cancer who consume soy food have lower risk of cancer recurrenceTue, 8 Dec 2009, 16:28:37 EST