Thursday, February 2, 2012 - 14:31 in Biology & Nature
Evolutionary divergence depends on random processes and natural selection.
- Castaway lizards provide insight into elusive evolutionary processThu, 2 Feb 2012, 16:37:31 EST
- Competition puts the brakes on body evolution in island lizardsFri, 18 Jun 2010, 10:36:18 EDT
- Researchers use entire islands in the Bahamas to test survival of the fittestMon, 10 May 2010, 10:36:20 EDT
- Natural selection is not the only process that drives evolutionMon, 26 Jan 2009, 21:35:24 EST
- 'Magical thinking' about islands is an illusionThu, 8 Jul 2010, 13:43:31 EDT