Friday, January 13, 2012 - 11:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The number 13 is synonymous with bad luck, but is there any statistical proof to support the superstition?
- Just a numbers game? Making sense of health statisticsFri, 10 Oct 2008, 17:42:57 EDT
- Statistics can help us avoid counterfeit goods on the internet, study showsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 1:32:06 EDT
- New statistical method reveals surprises about our ancestryFri, 23 May 2008, 4:28:49 EDT
- Poorly presented risk statistics could misinform health decisionsWed, 16 Mar 2011, 4:33:00 EDT
- Barriers to the use of fingerprint evidence in court is unlocked by statistical modelFri, 10 Feb 2012, 9:36:13 EST