Monday, August 8, 2011 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
Molecules used to build DNA were discovered on meteorites and confirmed to come from space.
- NASA researchers: DNA building blocks can be made in spaceTue, 9 Aug 2011, 10:04:11 EDT
- Meteorites: Tool kits for creating life on EarthMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:38:01 EDT
- Meteorites reveal another way to make life's componentsFri, 9 Mar 2012, 12:25:56 EST
- Caltech scientists find new primitive mineral in meteoriteTue, 26 Jun 2012, 14:09:16 EDT
- Organic carbon from Mars, but not biologicalThu, 24 May 2012, 16:24:03 EDT