Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 11:32 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The structure is the best-preserved four-room home from the Kingdom of Israel, dating back some 3,000 years ago.
- Uncovering the Kingdom of IsraelTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- URI, IAA archaeologists discover shipwrecks, ancient harbor on coast of IsraelWed, 28 Nov 2012, 17:04:31 EST
- Stone Age remains are Britain's earliest houseTue, 10 Aug 2010, 10:57:40 EDT
- Archaeologist argues world's oldest temples were not temples at allThu, 6 Oct 2011, 17:40:35 EDT
- New sequences from hadrosaur dinosaur confirm that ancient protein is preserved over timeThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:33 EDT