Monday, June 13, 2011 - 08:30 in Biology & Nature
And baseball players who prefer to rise early do their best hitting before 2 p.m.
- Sleep type predicts day and night batting averages of Major League Baseball playersMon, 13 Jun 2011, 9:33:46 EDT
- Youth baseball throwing arm injuries are rising dramaticallyWed, 10 Mar 2010, 8:24:20 EST
- Sleep preference can predict performance of Major League Baseball pitchersWed, 9 Jun 2010, 1:37:05 EDT
- Engineer: Head-first slide is quickerFri, 26 Sep 2008, 11:50:30 EDT
- Early to bed and early to rise -- study suggests it's keeping kids leanerFri, 30 Sep 2011, 6:36:28 EDT