Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 15:31 in Astronomy & Space
Physics theory seen by computer simulation has led to the discovery that spinning black holes crashing into each other produce several vortex's and "tendexes". Ideas about cosmology, how black holes rip stars apart and more will have to change.
- First black holes born starvingMon, 10 Aug 2009, 11:23:03 EDT
- Black hole caught zapping galaxy into existence?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:57:58 EST
- Black holes have simple feeding habitsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 13:07:18 EDT
- First black holes kept to a strict diet, study showsMon, 10 Aug 2009, 14:45:08 EDT
- How often do giant black holes become hyperactive?Mon, 20 Dec 2010, 13:33:10 EST