Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 08:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The heaps would've held mixes of bones, charcoal, food scraps and human artifacts.
- Ancient trash heaps gave rise to Everglades tree islandsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:34:19 EDT
- Compost heap bacteria could provide 10 percent of UK transport fuel needsTue, 9 Sep 2008, 0:35:50 EDT
- Crushed bones reveal literal dino stomping groundWed, 14 Oct 2009, 0:35:48 EDT
- Modern fish communities live fast and die youngThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:37:39 EDT
- Focusing on water for Central Everglades essential to reversing whole ecosystem's continuing declineThu, 21 Jun 2012, 16:35:52 EDT